Salary up to £50,000
Our client is a successful and innovative financial planning firm who offer bespoke whole of market financial and investment advice to private and corporate clients. They are consolidating and expanding their clientele and need to grow their back-office support team.
They are one of the very few genuinely Independent and Chartered financial planning firms in the UK who have a growing presence within the financial planning field.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to work with our client based in their Cardiff office. The ideal candidate will be Level 4 Diploma qualified, have a comprehensive knowledge of pensions and investments, strong analytical and research skills and excellent report writing and communication skills.
Main duties will include:
* Preparing the appropriate packs for Financial Planner/Client meetings
* Preparing suitability reports and contributing to their design
* Researching products available in the market and selecting those that are most appropriate for clients
* Dealing with client queries and providing technical assistance
* Ensuring Compliance procedures are adhered to at all times
* Maintaining and proactively secure Product, Technical and Regulatory knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, national and professional organisation with the opportunity to progress within the company. A competitive salary of between £30,000 to £50,000 + (dependent on experience and qualifications) with benefits are on offer for the right person.
For further information regarding this role please contact Ryan Bartlett on 01179170410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (quote – Ref – 12729).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com