RecruitukLtd Salary: £25k - £30k
My Client is a leading Chartered Financial Planning and Chartered Accountancy Firm in the South West. They have enjoyed many year’s success and growth. They are actively seeking a proactive and motivated Paraplanner to join their vibrant teams in Exeter and Yeovil, to support their professional and dedicated Financial Planners and Client Managers.
Main duties include;
- Support Financial Planners with technical research and suitability reports.
- Liaising with clients and processing any queries daily.
- Performing ad-hoc tasks when required by Financial Planner.
- Supporting the administration team.
- Management of client reviews and maturities.
- Maintaining confidential information on technical systems.
- Writing suitability letters and preparing literature for client meetings.
To be considered, the paraplanner will have;
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar Paraplanner or IFA Support role
- Be qualified to the level 4 Financial diploma or on route to obtaining.
- Sound knowledge of investments, protection, trusts and wills, personal taxation.
- Be familiar with 1st adviser software and other programmes, including Microsoft office.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Professional and effective communication skills.
The successful Paraplanner will be joining a highly motivated team and will contribute to performance and efficiency. This position will require a level of flexibility, as the Paraplanner will need to cover both the Exeter and Yeovil offices with frequent commute between the 2, therefore someone with a full driver’s licence and own form of transport will be an advantage. This is a great opportunity as my client will consider paraplanners or senior IFA Administrators who are yet to obtain the full level 4 financial diploma.
My client believes in supporting their staff and will recognise those individuals who demonstrate the desire to develop themselves further. Salary on offer is c£25k – £30k, plus competitive benefits.
Contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK, to discuss this position or other back office positions in Financial services by calling 01179-450-450 and quoting reference 2505.