RecruitukLtd Salary: c£35k
If you are an experienced Paraplanner who holds the level 4 financial diploma and has at least 3 years’ experience of working in a similar role, we would like to discuss with you a new and exciting position that has become available with one of our clients.
This is a unique role as the paraplanner will be required to work from home, with occasional visits to the office in Taunton to ensure full support is provided, so a paraplanner who lives within a 50-mile radius of Taunton will be in an ideal location. Responsibilities will include;
- Preparing compliant, technical suitability reports and financial reports detailing the consultant’s recommendations for the client
- Managing client annual reviews
- Carrying out technical research and analysing data collected on behalf of clients
- Accurately invest client money as per consultants recommendations post client meetings
- Liaising with clients post meetings and answering technical queries
- Identifying investments/tax saving opportunities for clients
- Managing and prioritising your consultants work
- Evaluating investment portfolios with your consultant
Along with these tasks, you will also be encouraged to work on various projects, to add value to the team, develop your skills further and have a sense of ownership within the firm. You will be supporting three high earning advisers so you will need to be experienced within Pensions, Investments and IHT’s.
Ideally as an experienced paraplanner, you will have back office system knowledge, be conversant in IT and Microsoft Programmes and be capable of working under pressure to strict deadlines. Above all, it is imperative that you are highly client focused with an excellent telephone manner and presentable appearance.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career in paraplanning and wealth management and this dynamic company will support you in achieving your goals. Salary on offer is £28k+, with the chance to increase this to £38k depending on skills and experience.
Contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK to discuss this NEW role and quote reference 2777.