recruitukltd Salary: £25k - £35k
My client, one of England’s leading IFA firms are looking for a Paraplanner to join their office in Bristol who can offer a flexible and structured work place.
There is an opportunity for junior and senior Paraplanners to join this firm and work their way into advising. Both Part and diploma qualified candidates will be considered.
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous paraplanning experience within an IFA as you will be a part of a small sales support and paraplanning team. Hold excellent IT skills, a good working knowledge of Intelligent Office and work in a methodical and systematic approach. Your role will be varied however your main duties will include:
- Creating suitability letters and technical reports for consultants, from a brief and/or client file information
- Conducting research on the suitability of products and funds
- Reviewing and commenting on the suitability of products.
- Handling client correspondence of a technical nature on behalf of consultants
- Ensuring that consultants are kept up to date/notified on any difficulties or non-standard matters as appropriate.
- Working closely with the sales support team to ensure timely and accurate implementation of business written.
- Acting as the technical interface between consultant, sales support team, and client.
- Assisting the sales support team with day to day administration tasks
For more information please contact Louise Bibb on 01179170416 or email email@example.com. Quote reference 11873