RecruitukLtd Salary: Up to £45K
Our clients are looking for a Level 4 Diploma qualified and experienced Paraplanner, based within the Private Wealth Team in Weybridge. You will be responsible for supporting four Partners in the practice. The average client has at least £500k to invest and so the successful candidate will be required to write bespoke reports that are specifically tailored to the client’s requirements. A high attention to detail, thinking outside the box, a ‘personal touch’ and being able to deal with more complex investment solutions are therefore a prerequisite.
In addition, you will support Partners in carrying out high-quality research on a full range of financial planning products in line with the client’s advice process and compliance framework and writing detailed strategy and recommendation reports resulting in specific recommendations.
Duties will also include:
- Ability to understand and articulate the Partners requirements, flagging any concerns where appropriate
- Obtaining information on clients’ existing financial arrangements and conducting a gap analysis.
- Producing strategy reports providing high-level options addressing identified gaps in planning.
- Researching the market in line with guidelines from the Partners and preparing personalized high-quality reports that are clear to the client, are written in plain English and include all relevant compliance requirements.
- Communication with the relevant Partners and their designated Client Experience Executives throughout this process is of paramount importance
This role is ideal for a positive, friendly service-orientated person with a “can do” attitude who is aware of the important role played by advisers and their staff in providing financial advice where you will be encouraged to work towards your level 6. For further information please contact Louise Sheppard 0117 9170417 or firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 11482.