recruitukltd Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience)
Our client is a prestigious wealth management company based in Cardiff. They are going through a period of growth and expansion and are in need of an experienced Paraplanning Administrator to support their team.
You will be supporting their Paraplanners, Financial Advisors and Compliance team by providing administration support through a collaborative relationship with all departments. Within your role as an Administrator your main duties will involve:
- Preparation of first visit documentation for IFA’s
- Preparation of Client Review packs and Annual Reviews
- Ensure completed fact finds are correct before submission to Paraplanners
- Prepare pre-populated application forms
- Chase business with providers. Keep IFA regularly informed on progress
- Report directly to the Head of Paraplanning
- Proactively contribute to the File Checking process
To be considered you will have experience within a similar role for a financial advice practice with a good general knowledge of the Industry. Additionally, you will have excellent communication skills where you will ideally have some financial services qualifications, be organised, enthusiastic and motivated with strong initiative.
In return, the successful applicant will receive a salary of up to £25,000 (dependent on experience) with the potential to progress within a well-regarded company. To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Ryan Bartlett at Recruit UK on 01179170410 (Please quote reference – 12404).