RecruitukLtd Salary: £50k
We are working with one of the UK’s leading Life and Pension’s provider who are market leaders in a number of pension products. They provide advice to customers all over the UK who require help achieving their long-term financial goals.
An opportunity has arisen for a G60/AF3 qualified Pension Transfer Specialist to join them, which will see the successful applicant become part of a brand with a global reputation and exciting vision. This is a home based role paying circa £50,000 as well as an additional attractive benefits package.
To be considered for this position you will need to have ample experience in working with Defined Benefits schemes and be confident in dealing with Financial Advisers. You’ll provide expert analysis and assessment of the proposed transfers and work closely with our advice team to ensure the client and the business are safe. You’ll take a consultative approach taking ownership to ensure high-quality advice standards are met.
You’ll be successful in this role if:
• You have significant knowledge and experience of Occupational Defined Benefit Transfers and the regulation that goes along with that
• You will hold the QCF level 4 qualification along with G60 or AF3. Being at Chartered Status would be desirable.
• You are a strong communicator, used to communicating complex concepts to customers using a variety of verbal and written techniques.
• You build strong business relationships and can work with a variety of different customer groups both internal and external.
• You have a strong eye for detail and can present information in a logical manner
In return, you will work within an innovative, high performing commercial environment that’s total client focussed. You will receive full training and professional development as well as a competitive salary and reward package.
To apply for the role or for more information, please contact Louise Sheppard on 0117 917 0411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 2956.