recruitukltd Salary: £55,000 plus depending on experience plus Bonus
I am very excited to be working with one of our long standing clients who are now looking for an experienced Financial Adviser / Wealth Manager to service their HNW clients across the Midlands area. This is a leading international Wealth management firm who specialise in Tax and Investment advice.
With offices throughout Europe they offer advice to a select number of HNW clients in the UK working closely with them to maintain exceptional levels of customer service and the very best value for their clients. I am looking to speak to a West Midlands based Financial Adviser who would service their existing client base throughout the West Midlands, crossing in parts over the Welsh border.
This is a home based role, requiring occasional visits to their head office in London. You will be allowed the autonomy to manage your own time and the freedom to service your clients as you see fit with second to none support from an experienced head office team.
They are looking for people with;
- Experience in dealing with clients with investable assets of between £1m and £5m
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- A minimum of Level 4 qualification in Financial Planning
- Already an FCA Approved Person (CF30) or, if not, capable of satisfying the fitness and propriety requirements in order to be approved
- A proven track record, as measured by the achievement of competence status in a financial advisory position
- A confident relationship builder who pride themselves in their ability to maintain longstanding quality relationships
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry, primarily within the investment advice and wealth management sector
In addition to these key competencies, desirable attributes would be;
- Competent appreciation of the use of risk profiling and assessment tools, use and application of investment platforms and client management tools
- Knowledge, and preferably experience, of the overseas investment market
- Experience in the use of computer applications such as MS Word / MS Excel and any other software applications as specified by BFFM
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To analyse client information and investigate available investment opportunities to determine conformity with the clients’ financial plans
- To determine strategies for meeting clients’ financial objectives and recommend plans best suited to individual client’s requirements
- To prepare and interpret for clients information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, and income projections
- To answer clients’ questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies
- To contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
- To review clients’ accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment
- To conduct seminars and workshops on financial planning topics such as retirement planning, estate planning, and the evaluation of severance packages
- To maintain and extend their own professional standards by keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- To implement financial planning recommendations
- To meet the professional, regulatory and ethical aspects of the role and treat all clients fairly at all times
- To balance referral activities, customer follow up, prospect building, and administrative tasks in an effective and organized way
- To guide clients in the gathering of information relevant to the construction of a financial plan, such as bank account records, income tax returns, life and disability insurance records, pension plan information, and wills
If this role is of interest to you please contact Russell Davies quoting ref: 12510 on 01179 170418 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com