recruitukltd Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience)
Our client is an established financial services firm based in Cardiff and they are seeking to employ a Professional Support Administrator to support their Financial Planners and Paraplanners.
This is a busy practice who offer support to their clients to make the most of their wealth via intelligent investment, retirement, mortgage and tax thinking. Within your role as an Administrator your main duties will involve:
- Submitting new business.
- To meet and greet clients and guests as they arrive at the office in a friendly and professional manner.
- To prepare Letters of Engagements that are to be sent to clients and contact clients to ensure they are completed and returned.
- Send Letters of Authority and Change of Servicing Letters to Providers.
- Support other areas of the business when necessary.
- Providing general administration support.
- General ad-hoc duties such as Filing, faxing and scanning.
To be considered you will have previous administration experience within a similar role for a financial services/planning firm with a good general knowledge of the Industry. You will be competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and will have a strong eye for detail, be organised, enthusiastic, a strong communicator and motivated with strong initiative.
Salary is dependent on your experience and will be between c£20k – £25k, with hard work and loyalty being rewarded.
Please contact Ryan Bartlett at Recruit UK for more information on 01179-170410. (Quote reference 12181)