recruitukltd Salary: up to £45K (DOE)
Are you a Paraplanner with level 4 diploma? How would you like to work for an award winning company who will support you in becoming chartered and provide you with a great salary and benefits package?
My client is looking for a qualified Paraplanner to join their expanding and successful office in Surrey. This client has built a reputable company for the last 20 years, with 3 offices in England plus 1 abroad, and have achieved chartered status; all of their advisers are chartered.
The role of the Paraplanner:
- Paying up to 45K (DOE) with excellent benefits package (matching pension contributions up to 3% of salary, 4 x salary DIS, annual discretionary bonus and healthcare policy)
- Support advisers with suitability reports and undertake advice research
- Supervise the administrative colleagues with their duties
- Expected to progress to chartered status with the support of the company
To qualify, the Paraplanner must:
- Be level 4 diploma qualified
- Have previous experience in research and writing suitability reports
- Have knowledge of financial software
- Have knowledge of IFA office procedures and compliance
If you would like to apply for this Paraplanner position, please call Melissa on 01179-170413 or email email@example.com
Quote reference 12199