recruitukltd Salary: Basic salary up to £25k pa
Ideal role for a recent graduate looking to get into the world of finance.
Recruit UK is working with a leading investment management company with a strong presence in London. With their continued growth and complexity of the Private Client Business within Investment Management, there is a requirement for a recent graduate to join the London Investment team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly professional team in their London office dealing with high net worth clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Client Account Management for the London client base invested across a wide range of products via both segregated accounts and pooled vehicles. To be successful in the role you will be required to collaborate with a number of internal groups including Investment teams, Operations, Legal and Compliance, Financial Planning as well as a number of external parties.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include.
- Point of contact for all client account related matters.
- Servicing client relationships including due diligence, client review meetings and handling daily questions and queries.
- Ownership for client matters.
- Responsible for client AML and KYC working closely with Senior Managers and internal compliance teams.
- Responsible for facilitation of client proceedings.
- Ensure a timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives.
- Assist with challenging client requests.
- Ownership to ensure that any regulatory changes influencing the service model and requirements of clients are recognized and assessed in advance.
- Degree 2:1 or above (Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Business)
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please contact Cariad Silk at Recruit UK telephone 01179170411 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote reference 12348