recruitukltd £30,000 - £35,000
Regulated Complaints Handler
Salary c. £30-£35K (dependent upon experience)
I am actively working alongside a leading wealth and investment management firm, who have a large clientele across the UK, including Private and corporate clients.
Their Bristol based team is expanding and my client is actively seeking a motivated and organised individual to join them as a Complaint Handler / Administrator. This is a regulated position, so it is essential that you have financial services complaint handling experience from within a regulated Pensions and Investment environment.
Key duties for this role will include;
- Reporting to the Complaints Team Leader, ensuring that all complaints are managed and resolved promptly.
- Follow the rules of the FCA Dispute resolution handbook.
- Logging complaints on to relevant systems.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders as requested.
- Act as liaison point with the FCA and financial ombudsman service in connection to complaints that have been referred.
- Handle all complaints with tact and diplomacy.
- Handle all administration tasks within the complaints department.
This role requires an individual who holds the level 4 Financial qualification and has strong skills in investigation, administration and customer service. It is essential that you have a good knowledge and experience of financial products, TCF principles and Financial ombudsman service guidelines.
Salary on offer is dependent on your experience and qualifications, averaging £30k – £35k, along with an attractive benefits package and incentive for good performance.
For more information on this role please contact Louise Bibb on 0117-917-0416
Quote ref: 12322