recruitukltd Salary: up to £45K
Are you a strong communicator who has the ability to train and develop advisers in the Financial Planning sector?
We are working with one of the UK’s most successful and largest networks who are looking to expand their team and take on a National Training and development manager.
The training and Development Manager role:
- Be accountable for delivering induction training, and Wealth Management Advice training across the business.
- Be involved in supporting the advisers and implementing knowledge and skills training.
- Be responsible for assessing Adviser competence against company and regulatory standards
What’s on offer:
- Attractive salary of up to £45K
- Working from home (some travel will be required) – a full clean licence is essential
The training and development Manager will have:
- Previous experience of working within a compliance position.
- CeMap level 3 Qualified or Diploma qualified in financial planning (or working towards)
- A broad understanding of the way that Advisers work
- Experience of developing and delivering training solutions.
If you are a credible, professional and a strong communicator that is looking to join a very reputable firm then please contact us and quote reference 12248