On the podcast today Sam speaks with Chris Dames. Chris is a chartered adviser and the owner of a company called Cervello which he’s been building over the last 12 years.
Chris has an infectiously happy character and is brimming with kindness. So much in fact that the spill over goes into a podcast he hosts called The Kindness Project, which today stands at 50,000 downloads per month! It’s all about being kind and sharing good news. It’s well worth checking out.
Chris shares with us today something that he does monthly. He meets with other industry professionals, creates a case study, and then through that he generates huge amounts of business.
We go into detail about
• How kindness runs through his values within his company
• His journey and why he set up his own business
• How and why, he went from network to directly authorised
• In business development, he shares how to set up a local networking group to generate quality referrals.
• What comes first when setting up your own business, clients, or introducers?
• From Network to Directly Authorised
• The Kindness Project Podcast
This episode is packed with career changing advice! Enjoy.