Financial Services Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner
£18,000 – £25,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Services Administrator in Grimsby to join a fantastic local IFA Firm. Great opportunity for a Financial Services administrator to work with a successful financial advisory firm who specialize in providing advice in the local area. They are looking for motivated individuals who want to gain their professional qualifications and ultimately become a paraplanner within the business. This is a great chance to join a company and climb up the ladder.
You will be supporting the general office administration as well as some business processing and Adviser support, as well as learning and producing suitability reports and doing research. The client is at the center of how they operate as a business and you will be encouraged to uphold their high standards for customer service.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- A generous salary or £18,000 – £25,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- A chance to work with paraplanners & financial advisers
- Full support with professional qualifications
- Opportunity to develop into a trainee paraplanner & ultimately a fully fledged paraplanner
About Recruit UK:
- Experience of working in a Financial Services Environment
- A strong ethic & Organisational skill.
- Comfortable working with back-office systems such as Intelligent office.
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a fantastic IFA firm based in Grimsby on a Financial services administrator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.