Associate Financial Planner
Up to £45,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Associate Financial Planner in Manchester to join a wealth planning division of a leading law firm.
This is a specialist Financial Planning team which advise clients going through Personal Injury and Court of Protection cases. These are individuals in line to receive large capital events who require complex Financial Planning to provide long term security.
This is a great opportunity to develop a specialism within a growing sector of the Financial Advice market. You will focus on both pre and post-settlement, working closely with clients at all stages of the process.
This is an associate-level role, with fast track development into a Financial Planner. You will receive full training through working closely with a senior FP. Salary/earnings will increase considerably once the transition to full FP role is made.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary up to £45,000 + c30% annual bonus
- £5,000 car allowance
- Life cover & critical illness
- Full support with professional development
- Excellent career progression
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma (CII, CISI, LIBF)
- 3 years of industry experience
- Full understanding of FP process
- Ability to deal with complex client situations
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a wealth planning division of a leading law firm based in Manchester on an Associate Financial Planner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.