Business Assurance Adviser/ File Checker – Bristol
35k + benefits
Full Time|Work From Home
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- To review files as detailed above
- Provide technical support to the Partnership in relation to the correct documentation for all case type
- Advise internal teams of any issues raised from file checking to enable feedback to the Partner
- To act as a point of contact for enquiries from the Partnership, including providing technical support through the Helpline when required
- Deliver projects as required
- Attend regular meetings where necessary to ensure a consistent approach on all areas of Support reviewing and discuss areas where improvements/changes can be made
- Ensure that an acceptable and consistent level of service standards are maintained
- To assist with training of new members of team where necessary
- Continue Professional Development by way of external exams, internal training, home study
- Point of Contact for relationships – Deal with special cases where “care” required with particular Partners/Clients.
- Being responsible for ensuring the output of work is in line with firms values and principles of treating clients fairly (being both internal and external clients).
- Escalating any cases which you do not believe to be in line with the company’s values.