Business Assurance Advisor – Cirencester
Full Time|Work From Home
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- To review files as detailed above
- Provide technical support to the Partnership in relation to the correct documentation for all case type
- Advise internal teams of any issues raised from file checking to enable feedback to the Partner
- To act as a point of contact for enquiries from the Partnership, including providing technical support through the Helpline when required
- Deliver projects as required
- Attend regular meetings where necessary to ensure a consistent approach on all areas of Support reviewing and discuss areas where improvements/changes can be made
- Ensure that acceptable and consistent level of service standards are maintained
- To assist with training of new members of team where necessary
- Continue Professional Development by way of external exams, internal training, home study
- Point of Contact relationships – Deal with special cases where “care” required with particular Partners/Clients.
- Being responsible for ensuring the output of work is in line with our values and principles of treating our clients fairly (being both our internal (Partner) clients and external clients). Escalating any cases which you do not believe to be in line with the company’s values.