Central Compliance & Policy Oversight Officer
50,000 - 60,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- An attractive salary up to £60,000
- Be involved with a dynamic and interactive role where your input has a real impact on the future of this company
- Holiday entitlement starts at 22 days, rising to 25 days plus bank holidays (1 day with each completed year of service)
- Onsite parking (Horsham)
- Up to 5% matched employer pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Death in Service which is up to 4 x basic salary
- Critical Illness Cover up to 2 x base salary
- Life Assurance
- Employee Shares Scheme: Eligibility after 1 year’s continuous service, the number of shares available each year is decided by the Board of Directors. There is no fee for the shares as they are a gift from the Company.
- Minimum of level 4 Diploma in regulated financial planning (or equivalent), with significant progress towards the achievement of further qualifications desired
- Significant compliance experience within the financial services, preferably in an investment or insurance environment. An in-depth understanding of FCA/PRA regulatory expectations
- Experience working with a network of financial advisers and/or an investment platform
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.