Chartered Financial Adviser
£50,000 – £80,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Chartered Financial Adviser in the West Midlands to join a Chartered Independent Financial Advice Firm
I am currently representing a firm that provides a high level of technical financial planning, they provide specialist advice to individuals in areas such as savings and investments to retirement planning, inheritance tax planning, and insurance/protection.
Their advisers at the firm receive full support from both administrators and paraplanners, ensuring all advisers maximise their time servicing clients as well as developing new ones and continuing to build their network.
They have an internal professional connection manager, who focuses on developing leads and relationships with professional introducers (accountants, solicitors, etc.) Which means they offer leads in addition to full back-office support. There may also be the opportunity to inherit a number of clients from the existing advisers.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and Experience Required:
- Competitive salary up to £80,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Uncapped bonus
- Client leads and potentially some existing clients to work with
- Inbound referrals from professional introducers
- Private medical and home insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- Mileage covered
About Recruit UK:
- Chartered Level 6 Diploma qualified professionals (CII, LIBF, etc.)
- Experience giving the whole of market advice to clients on investments and pensions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Someone with the ability to network and develop leads
- Excellent customer service skills
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in West Midlands on a chartered financial adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.