Client experience administrator – Weybridge
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Paying up to 21K (DOE) with excellent benefits package (25 days holiday, matching pension contributions up to 7.5% of salary, 4 x salary DIS, annual discretionary bonus and Private Healthcare policy plus much more)
- Providing administration and support to Client Experience Executives and Partners in the business.
- Duties include dealing with telephone, email and written queries to provide a quality pre and post-sale service
- Prepare personalised client packs for Partners prior to client meetings.
- Previous experience working in a busy administrative role
- Outstanding telephone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam)