Client Experience Executive – Weybridge, Surrey
up to 24K
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- To provide administrative support to Partners assisting them in the preparation and follow up of consultancy days and all they involve.
- Liaise with Partners and Paraplanners to ensure that we deliver against a client’s expectations and highlight any concerns.
- Provide general day to day support to the Senior Client Experience Executive and all relevant Partners.
- The role will require a numerate and articulate individual who is highly organised and self-motivated.
- Attractive salary of up to 24K
- Excellent Company Benefits package including a non-contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness and Death in Service.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- On site car parking.
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment and good knowledge of pensions and investments.
- Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, advisers and staff and able to build rapport quickly
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook plus intelligent office.
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam)