Client Experience Team Leader – London
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Assist the Client Experience Manager to recruit, manage and develop a client focused, motivated client administration and servicing team.
- Motivate, inspire and lead the operational team to deliver a consistently high quality of service within our agreed process and service standards.
- Coach and mentor the team through monthly 1-2-1’s and annual reviews.
- Supporting Partners to deliver the service proposition to Quantum and Select clients.
- The role will require a numerate and articulate individual who is highly organised and self-motivated.
- Attractive salary of up to 32K
- Excellent Company Benefits package including a non-contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness and Death in Service.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- On site car parking.
- Previous experience of delivering high level pension and investment administration.
- Proven track record of having challenging conversations and being able to influence at all levels.
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook plus intelligent office.
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam)