35,000 - 45,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Reviewing advice suitability,
- Assessing learning and development needs,
- Undertaking risk assessments,
- Developing relationships,
- General quality assurance.
- Minimum of 3 years’ compliance/regulatory experience
- Excellent communicator; written, oral, listening, interpersonal, etc
- Strong cultural values to help drive excellent customer outcomes
- Holds (or working towards) a Level 4 Diploma qualification
- Proven ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent knowledge of the FCA rules, principles, best practices, etc
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Continued exam support
- Onsite parking
- Career Progression
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.