Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£30,000 – 35,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a compliance manager in Sheffield to join a fantastic IFA Firm who are proud of doing things a bit differently. With their head office based in Sheffield, they are easily accessible from surrounding areas. This is a salaried role with a genuine focus on work-life balance and progression.
They are looking to bring an experienced Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager into their business to work with their existing team to maintain the excellent levels of service that they pride themselves on. This role will be focused on taking over the day to day compliance function of the business. The opportunity has arisen due to the company growing and wanting to bring their compliance in the house.
The company has a strong reputation as a leading Yorkshire firm of Independent Financial Advisers. As a business, they have a strong focus on Pensions work which has become the cornerstone of their business and continues to go from strength to strength.
Due to their excellent reputation in this market, they generate a lot of business through their digital market and attract high calibre advisers. Therefore as well as offering pension advice they also offer a full complement of holistic financial advice.
You will support them in their journey as they grow, and with this, they would want you to grow with them eventually taking the CF10 for the business.
General role responsibilities;
What’s in it for you:
- Take over the day to a day compliance function
- Interpret and communicate the latest relevant regulatory, legislative and industry standard changes. Create and update company compliance policies and procedures.
- Staff training to ensure the companies in-house structure is maintained along with adhering to the FCA’s guidelines.
- File checking to maintain a consistently high level of service is provided to their clients across the board
Skills and experience required:
- A career for life
- Real progression to become CF10.
- A welcoming and friendly team
- Work a few days a week from home
- Fantastic Bonus scheme (related to performance)
- Free parking
About Recruit UK:
- A minimum of Level 4 Diploma Qualification in Financial Planning
- Confident Communicator
- Someone who prides themselves in the quality of their work
- Loyal and friendly individuals
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a fantastic IFA firm based in Sheffield on a compliance Manager role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.