25,000 - 35,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Provide advice to colleagues on new and old regulations.
- Reporting at a board level on conduct and compliance
- Design a programme for monitoring regulations and ensuring compliance
- Being up to date to regulatory changes and how they will implement the firm
- Reviewing all business promotions to ensure they are compliant with regulatory requirements
- Ensuring TCF is embedded across the group
- Review and provide compliance with advice on new products and/or sales initiatives
- Being the main point of contact for compliance and providing ongoing training
- Liaising with the FCA, where necessary, to ensure compliance for clients
- Management of GABRIEL returns
- Join a growing, successful and award-winning company
- Highly competitive salary
- Quarterly social events
- Christmas shutdown and 24 days holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Experience working in a Financial Services firm – Essential
- Previously experience communicating with stakeholders on multiple levels – Essential
- Qualifications in CeMap and Level 4 diploma – Desired
- Knowledge and understanding of the FCA Principles of Business
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.