Deputy Client Manager
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Evaluate the capability of the Admin team’s ability to manage workloads.
- Evaluate the performance and results of the Admin team.
- Develop and maintain appropriate templates for client correspondence.
- Recommend and develop improved systems, policies, and procedures for the Admin team.
- Plan and implement work schedules.
- Salary – £32,000
- Attractive bonus
- Company Workplace Pension scheme
- Training & exam support to obtain industry qualifications or other specific job-related qualifications
- At least 3 years of pensions experience
- Client/customer service experience
- Good typology, grammar, and spelling
- Confident phone manner and excellent communication skills
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.