Desk Based Financial Adviser
Up to £40,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for Employed Trainee Financial Planner in Nottingham to join one of the UK’s leading and rapidly growing Financial Advice firms.
Recruit UK has an exciting opportunity to join a successful regional financial planning team of one of the UK leading financial service firms. They are pioneers in the dual professional, Financial Planning, and Investment Management model and have a highly developed client proposition.
They are seeking a confident, experienced professional to expand their Desk-Based advice Team in Nottingham. They are looking for confident financial services professionals who are looking to build a career as a financial adviser.
Mortgage advice/Personal banking/Desk-based investment servicing experience gives you the perfect fundamental skills to become a successful financial adviser, as much of the process, from the fact-find to delivery of the product is similar.
Skills and experience required:
- Salary up to £40k
- £5k increase once CAS status is achieved
- Client provided
- Excellent bonus structure
- Extensive benefits
- Comprehensive training
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Desire to become a Financial Planner
- Strong client management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a national IFA firm on an Employed Financial Planner role in Nottingham.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.