Discretionary Investment Manager
£65,000 – £100,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Discretionary Investment Manager in London to join a Financial Advice practice.
You will be a Discretionary Investment Manager for Private clients working for a boutique Asset Management Company based in London. A competitive salary of basic £65,000 to £100,000 – plus potential discretionary bonus offered.
Our client is a well-established, privately owned, truly independent Asset Management Company which provides bespoke Asset Management Services including Discretionary Investment Portfolios and Pensions advice with an in-house Compliance Department. Their investment portfolio is designed in house from scratch and managed daily, currently outperforming all other Discretionary Investment Managers in London. They are now looking to recruit an experienced and motivated Discretionary Investment Manager to build a model and bespoke portfolios for current and prospective clients.
What’s in it for you:
Desirable skills and experience required:
- Exceptional Salary range from £65,000 – £100,000
- The option to relocate to Hong Kong with flights fully paid for
- Summer BBQ at the MD’s house
- Big Christmas party
- Day trips out on the company Yacht!
- Extensive Benefit package
The successful candidate will need to be ambitious and highly motivated in alpha creation and hold:
- A minimum Level 4 appropriate professional qualification with an FCA accredited body.
- Preferably the potential candidate will bring a client book with them but will consider motivated and driven individuals with an evidenced history of building a book.
Background and experience:
About Recruit UK:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant investment experience in the field of private client investment services and fund research and selection
- A full understanding of risk and returns – incorporating this within the portfolio management process
- Understanding the global macro-economic environment and the ability to translate this into the building of portfolios
- Analytical skills and active interest in investment and capital markets
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail at all times
- Strong numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Advice practice based in London on a Discretionary Investment Manager role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this, then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.