Employed Financial Adviser
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Employed Financial Adviser in Bridgend to join an Independent Financial Advice firm.
This family-run, professional firm is looking for an experienced Financial Adviser to join their ever-growing company. As a company, they focus on protections, pensions, investments, tax, and mortgages. They pride themselves on offering clients a professional, personal service and are never pushed into a sale.
They are looking to take on an experienced Financial Adviser to work on an existing client bank. The perfect client will be expected to take the initiative to build their client bank through business development. You will be providing individuals with Financial Advice based on their individual circumstances, therefore you must be able to work closely with clients and build long-lasting relationships.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Negotiable salary depending on experience and transferable AUM
- Bonus structure based on the individual
- Join a growing and thriving company
- Chance to work on existing and new client bank
- Modern office, with board rooms for client meetings
- Support obtaining the Chartered qualification
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 qualified- Essential
- 5 to 10 years’ experience giving Financial Advice – Essential
- CAS status – Essential
- Self-sufficient in generating new business – Essential
- Existing client bank – Desirable (no minimum FUM)
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Bridgend on An Employed Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.