Employee Benefits Administrator- Weybridge, Surrey
up to 23K (DOE)
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Paying up to 23K (DOE) with excellent benefits package (25 days holiday, matching pension contributions up to 7.5% of salary, 4 x salary DIS, annual discretionary bonus and Private Healthcare policy plus much more)
- Help deliver Secondsight’s client services proposition by providing a high-quality admin and support service to corporate clients and one of the senior employee benefits partner.
- To have a thorough understanding of EB processes, client file requirements and regulatory requirements imposed by the FCA.
- The role will require a numerate and articulate individual who is highly organised and self-motivated.
- Previous experience working in a busy administrative role within an advisory environment.
- Knowledge of salary sacrifice and auto enrolment.
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook plus intelligent office.
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam)