Employee Benefits Administrator
Up to 27,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Playing a key role in supporting the consultants to increase business income
- Processing of new business, product research, scheme renewals, compliance preparation and other general administration tasks.
- Communicating with insurance companies to ensure the information required is accurate for the specific business needs.
- You will be looking after a mix of Group Risk Contracts, Group PMI, Group Life, Group income Replacement and Group Critical illness and servicing Group Pensions schemes
- Full exam support
- Full Benefits
- 25 days holiday + Bank holiday
- Experience working within a Financial Planning or Insurance environment
- Hold financial services qualifications or aspire to hold these
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, MS Outlook, e-mail and Internet
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.