Employee Benefits Administrator
£25,000 – £30,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Employee Benefits Administrator in Glasgow to join a Financial Advice company.
Are you an IFA administrator with a background in employee benefits? Are you looking for a better work-life balance with flexible working hours? Would you like to work for a company that will support you in progressing your career? Then look no further!
Working as part of a team to enable the Financial Advisers to maintain a portfolio of employee benefits clients through liaising with policy providers for policy details, illustrations, processing of new business applications and tracking to completion. You will also take part in comparison of propositions and using competitive pressure to draw out the best premium available from each provider and completing a report to enable the Financial Adviser to make a recommendation.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent benefits package
- Real opportunities for career progression
- Opportunity for flexible working
- A friendly working environment
About Recruit UK:
- A background in financial services with exposure to employee benefits
- Good written and numeracy skills
- Interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft office packages with a working knowledge of excel
- Desirable NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Advice Company based in Glasgow on an Employee Benefits Administrator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.