Equity Release Administrator
18,000 – 20,000 (Negotiable)
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Processing Equity Release applications
- Onboarding new clients and ongoing data management
- Client communication
- Lender and solicitor communication
- Reporting and updating the CRM system
- Assisting the Equity Release Adviser with client research and suitability reports
- Salaries up to £20,000 (negotiable dependent on skill-set)
- 25 days holiday per year, in addition to bank holidays
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions of 5%
- 3 x Death in Service
- Early finish Fridays
- Christmas Closedown
- Various social/charity events throughout the year
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications
- A strong background in administration (ideally within Equity Release or Financial Services)
- Excellent communication skills
- CeMAP and CeRER qualifications (desirable)
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.