18,000 - 20,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
Job Title: Financial Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
Job Description:Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Administrator in Southampton to join a highly reputable firm.
This company is one of the South’s leading Wealth Management firms and is based near Southampton, Chichester and Portsmouth. They were established over 18 years ago and have since become one of the most successful Wealth Management firms advising clients with AUM of nearly £5 billion. As a result of their expanding success this client is now looking for an administrator to join them.
This role is to be an administrator, adviser and paraplanner support. Duties will include:
- Answer any client/provider telephone queries professionally and efficiently.
- Make telephone calls to clients/providers when required.
- Deal with any Adviser queries.
- Take client instructions, providing them with details of next steps in process i.e. withdrawal requests.
- Create annual review packs including producing the annual review letters.
- Provider cash management.
- Generate meeting packs.
- Obtain and provide clients with tax certificates.
- Complete Bed and ISA letters.
- Ensure policy documents and any other relevant documentation is sent to clients and providers within the agreed timeframe.
- Update client portfolios and generate valuations when required.
- Generate client letters where applicable.
What’s in it for you:
- Monday to Friday, work hours 9am-5pm
- Salary range £18,000 – £20,000
- Assistance with exam book / entry fees
- Discretionary Bonus
- Opportunity to progress within Financial Services
Skills and experience required:
- Customer service
- Communication skills, excellent telephone manner
- Administration, reception or PA experience
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Team work, strong work ethic
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
Recruiters contact info:
Name: Angharad JonesEmail: [email protected] Tel: 01179170413 WhatsApp/mobile: 07399163970 Job Reference: 13389
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a highly reputable firm based in Southampton on an Administrator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.