20,000 - 25,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Dealing with post, scanning, photocopying, filing, and emails
- Taking telephone inquiries and making appointments for advisers
- Receiving visitors
- Set up new contracts & process applications in line with FCA regulations
- Prepare and send letters of authority and obtaining policy information for research
- Input and update client data and manage daily activities on Enable (an internal CRM system)
- Prepare business packs for Advisors
- Upload and submit compliance documentation
- Mail Merges eg ISA allowance letters/transfer letters to clients joining Aspect8
- Other general admin duties as and when required
- Submitting business on Fusion Platform
- Report Binding
- Updating client valuations
- Inputting risk questionnaires
- Generating client reports and binding them for presentation
- Diarising annual reviews and making appointments
- Competitive basic salary up to £25,000
- Holiday entitlement starts at 22 days, rising to 25 days plus bank holidays (1 day with each completed year of service)
- Onsite parking (Horsham)
- Up to 5% matched employer pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Death in Service which is up to 4 x basic salary
- Critical Illness Cover up to 2 x base salary
- Life Assurance
- Employees Shares Scheme: Eligibility after 1 years of continuous service, the number of shares available each year is decided by the board of Directors. There is no fee for the shares as they are a gift from the Company.
- Minimum of 12 months of Administration experience within Financial services
- Experience of Fact Find and Risk profiles would be advantageous
- R01, FA1, FA2 Qualified, or looking to qualify an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good excel skills
- Able to use initiative
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.