£3000 a month guaranteed non-debatable retainer
Recruit UK have an excellent proposition for a Level 4 qualified individual with a sales background and mentality to join their expanding team. They are looking This position would suit someone who wants to manage their own time, someone who can’t accommodate the standard 9-5 with a commute every morning and evening. Are you currently missing out time with your children, not getting to see your family, lacking or completely missing a social life? Then this may be the position for you.
You will be joining an established firm of over 24 years with 26 advisors currently working for them. This will be a home-based job, requiring travelling to meet prospective clients, cross and upselling products, you will arrange to meet at their home, work or even a cafÃ© to discuss their situation and the best possible products for them.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- £3000 a month guaranteed non-debatable retainer.
- £250 a month travel allowance.
- No micromanaging.
- Leads provided, c15 a month minimum (purchased at the company’s expense).
- Manage your own schedule.
- Work hours that suit you for the best home/work-life balance.
- Option to remain on retainer for financial security or to go fully self-employed to increase earning potential.
- Be your own boss, in essence, you will be your own area manager, provided your own area to manage which will be yours to work on.
Driver’s license and access to a car
Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice
Experience in sales or demonstration of sales ability
Recruiters contact info:
Email: [email protected]
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.