Financial Adviser (non-regulated)
Salary £21,000 – First Year OTE £37,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Staffordshire to join a Financial Services Firm. They deal with a loyal customer base across the UK. Offering savings, investment, and protection products which helps families and individuals reach their financial goals, protect their families and improve communities. They are a leading provider of financial advice and have a strong presence in every area of the UK. You will enjoy the autonomy of being home based and responsible for managing your daily activities and diary as well as being part of a successful team of Financial Advisers.
They have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident individual to join their team. You will be provided with a customer database which you will build upon. You will receive ongoing support, guidance, training and development in their processes, systems and products to help you succeed in the role.
You will enjoy the autonomy of being home based and responsible for managing your daily activities and diary.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- First year earnings c£37,000, 2ndyear £42,000
- Basic salary, Benefits package, Car, Pension and Life cover
- Flexibility to work from home and manage your own diary
- Company Car
- Work for a leading UK company
Recruiters contact info:
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Professional approach
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Ideally some Financial Services experience
- No financial advice qualifications required – Full Training provided
- Strong Sales background
Email: [email protected]
07399 163 961
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning Firm based in Staffordshire on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.