Our client is a well established financial planning firm based in the Rhondda Cynon Taff area who are looking for a Financial Adviser to join their team. They provide a range of financial planning services to both corporate clients and private individuals where their main focus is on investment management and employee pension benefits.
They are seeking to employ a Financial Planner to provide their clients with advice and make recommendations on ways to best utilise their assets to achieve their objectives.
Within this role you will have support from an established back office team including qualified Paraplanners. As a Financial Adviser you will have the following experience:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Proven track record of delivering sound financial advice
- Technically competent with sound financial knowledge
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Maintaining professional qualifications, e.g. ongoing assessments and structured Continuous Professional Development.
- Deliver all of the above with integrity, honesty and professionalism.
In return our client is offering a very competitive salary of c£40,000 (dependent on experience) with excellent benefits including an incentivised bonus scheme, pension and additional expenses.
For further information regarding this role please contact Ryan Bartlett on 01179-170410 or email [email protected]
(quote reference – 12293).
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.