£21,000 (OTE £35,000)
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Swindon to join a well-established UK Financial Advice Firm.
My client has a loyal customer base spanning the whole of the UK, they offer savings, investment, and protection products to help families and individuals reach their financial goals. They are a leading provider of financial advice and have a strong presence within the industry.
You will enjoy the autonomy of being home-based and responsible for managing your daily activities and diary, as well as being part of a successful team of Financial Advisers. This is a non-regulated advice position that will provide ample learning opportunities for the successful individual.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident individual to join their team, you will be provided with a customer database in which to build upon and utilise relationship building skills. You will receive ongoing support, guidance, training and development in their processes, systems and products to help you succeed in the role.
They’re interested in a variety of individuals from financial services or sales background with a genuine desire to provide financial advice. They’re rewarding candidates with a basic salary of £21,000 plus uncapped earnings (average £37,000 in year 1, £43,000 in year 2).
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- First-year earnings circa £37,000, 2nd year circa £42,000
- Basic salary, benefits package, car, pension and life cover.
- Existing client bank, Leads provided
- Home based role – manage your own diary
- Work for a leading UK company
Recruiters contact info:
- Natural drive to manage and develop clients
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ideally some Financial Services experience
- No financial advice qualifications required – full training provided
- Sales experience, ideally within in financial services but not essential
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01179 170 414
WhatsApp/Mobile: 07494 114830
Job Reference: 13592
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a well-established UK Financial Advice Firm based in Southampton on a Financial Advice role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.