We’re looking for a motivated, driven Financial Advisor to join an award winning, well established Financial Planning Firm. They specialise in offering holistic financial advice to a broad range of professionals across the UK. They are currently seeking an adviser to cover Bristol and Swindon.
What’s of offer:
- A competitive basic salary of circa £44,500
- Participation in quarterly and annual bonus schemes
- Realistic on-target earnings of circa £73,000
- A dedicated appointment booking team
- 25 day’s holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous company pension scheme with up to 10% employer matched contributions
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Initial and ongoing support and training
This role is home based, providing full home office set up, and an ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative by travelling around to seminars and professional workplaces in order to maximise on the opportunities provided.
They are looking for motivated, Level 4 Diploma qualified minimum; working towards Chartered would be advantageous. You will also currently hold CAS status, or will have done so in the past five years, and have current experience working with professional clients.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a long-term career in a highly reputable firm, with strong moral and ethical values.
For more information on this role please contact Recruit UK on 01179170416 or email [email protected]
Quote reference 12026
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.