18,000 - 22,00
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Responsible for providing high-level support to the team of Investment Managers, ensuring the smooth running of the branch on a day to day basis. First line client contact, both in person and on the phone or email, ensuring excellent customer service is given at all time.
- Providing a full range of administrative services including typing of correspondence, maintenance of Word and Excel databases, filing and scanning and helping out with general office administration.
- Processing invoices and maintaining records.
- Dealing with the administration of client transactions, liaison with back office and handling of queries.
- Arrange deals in accordance with Client documentation or execution the only basis as appropriate.
- Review current filing system and make improvements – ensure it is maintained to the highest standard.
- Ensuring valuations are produced and dispatched to clients within regulatory timescales.
- Ensuring all communication received from clients is actioned promptly and efficiently.
- Liaison with clients, registrars, intermediaries, solicitors; making appointments, checking holdings etc.
- Helping to create a branch microsite and ensuring it is kept up to date and maintained on a regular basis.
- Assisting the Investment Managers with following up potential new client connections and ensuring that the necessary forms are completed and fully processed.
- Providing a professional investment service to all clients.
- Personal compliance with all regulatory issues and promotion of a compliance culture throughout your department.
- Delegate and monitor appropriate duties to other support staff when necessary.
- Salary up to £22,000
- Great benefits
- Assistance with qualifications if you choose to take any/progress with them
- 5 hours a week
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level including Maths and English.
- Background in financial services advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience using Intelligent Office advantageous.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Be articulate and diplomatic at all times.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Confident administrative skills including typing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A strong team ethic is important as is a degree of flexibility.
- The ability to work under pressure whilst remaining organised and efficient is key.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.