Financial Planner 100% leads provided London
40K - 60K
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Provide holistic advice to high net worth and mass affluent private and SME clients.
- Meet with new and existing clients for reviews and explain the service whilst taking them through the financial planning process.
- Servicing existing client bank & new introduced – don’t need to bring own clients.
- Study leave provided along with support for further exams & professional development.
- Full Paraplanning and admin support provided – no need to produce your own reports.
- Handover provided by adviser to the support team to produce clear, technically accurate, compliant and concise financial planning reports for clients, including high level financial plans based on their entire financial position, suitability reports and regular investment review reports.
- Level 4 Qualifications preferably Chartered Financial Planner.
- Minimum 5 years’ client facing experience.
- Proven track record in terms of client facing skills backed up by excellent fee generating track record.
- An in depth technical knowledge and understanding of all financial planning areas.
- Excellent questioning and listening skills particularly in uncovering clients’ objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent communication (verbal and written) and the ability to build strong, lasting relationships.