We are currently representing a market leading wealth advice and investment management business. Winners of numerous industry awards and recognised for their impeccable training and coaching towards chartered and other specialist advice exams has earned them a high retention rate with employees and strong market presence.
Due to the current acquisition of a national wealth management firm they are now on the hunt for high calibre financial planners. The acquisition has increased its client referrals through professional relationships that include prestigious Law and accountancy firms.
What is on offer?
- 230 Financial planners/ 120 investment managers with £21b AUM
- 30 offices
- 10,000 pre-qualified leads provided in 2016
- Joint venture with large retirement company with 10m prospects
- OPS, PI, Clin Neg & non dom/ non-res specialisms
- 100,000 clients on books
- Local led business development
- Bespoke & Central investment management services
- On Camelot panel for advice to lottery winners
- Base salary between £65-100k dependent on experience
- Uncapped bonus, based on individual and team performance
- Full support towards chartered
- Rewarding benefits package
- Strong investment proposition
- Full back office support
- Bespoke investment management
- Desk to work from
They are looking for professional individuals who are aligned to our client’s values of true holistic financial advice. Individuals who are chartered or working towards gaining chartered status will be of a high advantage, someone who can bring a good attitude to the team and act as a mentor to others will be welcomed. Candidates must also have expertise in dealing with HNW clients and a strong track record of previous business performance.
Please contact Frankie at Recruit UK If you would like to find out more about this role or to find out what other Financial Services opportunities are available.
Please quote reference 2924 on applying.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.