circa £40,000 – £50,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Planner in the Midlands to join an Independent advice firm.
This is a particularly attractive opportunity, in that all clients have been prequalified by the triage team and this is business that is ready to be written. They are looking for a confident communicator who can explain the complex in an easy to understand the way to the client and support them through the process.
There is a generous reward structure in place without a validation point so you will be earning each and every piece of completed business.
This role will see you providing advice to individuals and businesses across a broad spectrum such as pensions, investments, protection and tax. A large percentage of their business is in the Pensions space so strong experience in this arena will be an advantage.
With 99% of these appointments successfully completed the earning potential is fantastic. There is an uncapped bonus that will see you earn twice your salary in year one.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Flexible/home based working
- Prequalified client appointment
- Admin and Paraplanning support
Recruiters contact info:
- Level 4 diploma qualified
- Strong Pensions experience
- Sales/negotiation/closing skills
- A personable and ethical approach
- Have the client at the forefront of everything you do
Email: [email protected]
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent advice firm based in the Midlands on a Financial Planning role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.