Self Employed Financial Planners
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Subsidised adviser academy provides finance and support to help build a team through recruiting, training and developing paraplanners, part-qualified advisers or mortgage advisers
- They pay towards the first eight months salary, cover the costs of training non-financial planning qualified candidates to become advisers and get them to Level 4
- Additional ongoing training support and development workshops provide a chance to network with other advisers
- Efficient technology, seamless processes and outstanding support saves advisers £2,500 per month in extra costs in comparison to going directly authorised
- Own technology, back-office systems, and IT team has been designed by financial advisers by financial advisers so writing business has never been easier, it can easily save you a day week in time.
- Virtual paperless environment
- They also provide phones, laptops and tablets, as well as 24/7 support
- Pre-approved pension transfer desk.
- Training and competence scheme includes case checking for compliance as well as regulatory updates
- Low PI cover, with an excess of £5,000 if a claim is made against the adviser as opposed to high premiums and an excess of £35,000-£50,000 for directly authorised advisers
- Will pay the excess if they agreed on the advice.
- A regularly updated and comprehensive library of regulatory and financial planning guidance
- Additional regulatory/compliance support and research such as central paraplanning support, online model portfolios, online product and provider research
- Personal Client Agreements provide clear, easy to understand information on a range of tailored fee/cost options to avoid any confusion
- Enhance client relationships so you can build relationships based on honesty and integrity
- Ensure high-value cases receive the highest level of research and expertise
- Easy novation of existing clients, via the experienced in-house novation team.
- A strong parent brand to add weight to your reputation and help with new business and recruitment
- First year marketing costs covered
- Marketing support includes brand development, newsletters, PR, social media and website management and design
- Unique virtual administration system (VAS) provides full admin support and an extra pair of hands on a pay-as-you-go basis
- Eliminates the cost and complexity involved with employing extra admin staff
- Paraplanning service ensures the highest standards of compliant and professional advice
- Provides a safe environment and reduces the risk for clients, advisers and the company
- Additional support from the centralised head office team includes compliance and risk professionals, regulatory gurus and DB pension experts