Financial Planning Assistant
Up to 32,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Work for a well-established local firm
- CPD opportunities and study support
- 22 days holiday (rising to 25 after three years)
- Holiday purchasing scheme (after qualifying period)
- Pension Auto Enrolment (4% employer / 4% employee)
- Death in Service
- Parking on a rota basis
- Above market-rate salary: up to £32,000
- At least 2 years of financial planning administration experience
- Must have some exposure to writing suitability reports
- Familiarity with firm’s software: FE, Defaqto, CashCalc and Intelligent Office (Desirable)
- Industry relevant qualifications (Desirable)
- A genuine desire to progress industry knowledge and technical skills
- A high degree of competency in Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise, with keen attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable in line with day-to-day circumstances
- Ability to deliver excellent client service
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.