Financial Services Administrator
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Services Administrator in Sheffield to join a prestigious Financial Planning Firm. You support advisers and paraplanners with administration duties, to include data entry, business processing and letter writing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a very successful & progressive IFA, who will actively encourage you to develop yourself as well as support you with professional qualifications and map out a career path for you.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- A generous salary of £18,000-25,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Full support with your career path & professional qualifications.
- Fantastic work culture with high staff retention.
About Recruit UK:
- Experience of Financial Services Administration.
- Good Organisational & Microsoft office skills.
- Good work ethic & a positive approach.
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a prestigious financial planning firm based in Sheffield on a Financial services administrator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.