Employee Benefits Adviser
Flexible Working|Full Time
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Conduct and follow the Foster Denovo Financial Advice process following all service standards and rules for a compliant outcome and an outstanding customer experience.
- To ensure all clients files are maintained in conjunction with Foster Denovo compliance standards.
- Be responsible for hosting financial education workshops and presenting staff benefits using PowerPoint to groups of employees varying in number.
- Conduct one-to-one advice appointments with employees regarding their workplace pension scheme and employee benefits.
- Deal with queries via email and telephone from new and existing clients.
- Completing the advice process during/post meetings.
- Service existing members of workplace pension schemes.
- Relationship building.
- Participating in appropriate company training, competence and development initiatives.
- To continuously meet, the regulator’s Fit & Proper requirements.
- Understand the goals and aspirations of clients
- Ability to interact effectively with all types of people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines & stay focused under pressure
- Team player but able to work independently & collaboratively with different teams
- Ability to follow processes & offer advice on where processes could be improved.
- Solution orientated, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to think on their feet.
- Able to use technology in a client facing situations
- A warm personality people feel they can trust
- Good follow through, fact-finding and questioning skills
- Self-starter and an energetic approach 3 of 3
- Personable, dependable, reliable with a flexible working attitude
- Understand the ethos, values and strategy of Foster Denovo
- Minimum Level 4 qualified.
- Financial Services experience, with a proven track record of giving face-to-face advice.
- Excellent pension knowledge and experience.
- Proven track record of building rapport and strong relationships with clients at all levels.
- Confident presenter, with experience of presenting to both small and large groups.
- The ability to complete fact finds risk profiles etc.
- The ability to travel to clients on a regular basis.
- Experience advising on group defined benefit and defined contribution schemes including automatic enrolment and salary sacrifice.
- Experience advising clients on higher earnings and all that entails.
- Experience of working with small business clients.
- Experience advising on retirement options.
- Experience of delivering telephone-based advice
- Currently an authorised Financial Adviser
- Experience of using cash flow forecasting tools (such as Voyant) as part of the advice process.