Head of Human Resources
Up to £90,000
Are you a dedicated HR professional with experience in the Financial Service sector?
Recruit UK are working with an international Wealth Management firm, to assist them in their search for a Head of Human Resources.
As this is a dynamic and growing firm, it creates a varied and challenging role. Due to the nature of their business, you will be tasked with coordinating HR across multiple offices in a handful of different countries.
As the Head of HR, you will play a vital role in helping the business achieve its strategic objectives through influencing recruitment, onboarding, ongoing professional development/training, talent management, and implementing effective processes and policies across the business.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Competitive salary up to £90,000
- Full benefits package including Pension, Private Medical, and Life Cover
- Company bonus scheme
- Funding for professional development
- A dynamic and challenging role where you make an impact on the business
- An accomplished HR professional with Financial Service experience
- Expertise in employee development, recruitment, evaluation, processes, and policies
- Ability to coordinated multiple offices and countries
- Experience effectively working with senior management
- A solution-oriented mindset
If you are interested to find out more, submit your details and I will be in contact to discuss further.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an International Wealth Management firm based in London on a Head of Human Resources role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.